Monday, May 4, 2009

EHAG's Skeleton Key Hunt Begins!...

Well, the clock just struck midnight, and the hunt now officially begins! What are we hunting for you ask?.... Ahhh, a treasure trove of Halloween delights from sixteen unique artists. But, the key to these delights can only be found on one of their blogs. First stop, is EHAGart's Blogspot where the official list can be found. Enjoy your blog-hopping along the way, and make sure to leave a comment for the Key Keeper! And, no, I do not hold the key, but I will be offering a trio of my illustrated Halloween note-papers to the lucky winner..... Have fun on your spooktacular search, and ENJOY the journey!

~ Johanna

8 comments:

Marie Patterson Studio said...

I've always been a fan of the skeleton key and of course have a collection of them!
Hope I can unlock a prize!
Have a great week!

Debby said...

I have enjoyed my visit to your blog, it is awesome.
debby

suzanne.artist said...

I didn't find it here! but enjoyed reading your blog!


Suzanne Urban

Halloween Fanatic said...

Missing the Collector's Catch? What happened?

Johanna Parker said...

Thank you all for your nice comments :) Always love those...

And Robert...... I haven't forgotten about my Collector's Catch - I have things "in the works" - but don't hold your breath just yet..... Must finish my Bethany Lowe submission asap..... The list is always growing........................

~ Johanna

Christopher A. Klingler said...

Johanna you have been awarded the CK Seal of Approval!!!

Check out my blog 4 details!!!

SpOOky Best,
Chris (-:

Shelley said...

I'm so glad I decided to do a little blurfing today. I've had your site bookmarked for the last few months. I just love your work and would live to win something from you!

Shelley said...

I love your site, I've had it bookmarked for a little while now! Your work is incredible. I love I can pop in and get a little Halloween fix anytime of the year!