Friday, January 22, 2010

EHAG Emporium Sneak Peek Week!

So, many of you have noticed that there is a new one of a kind Halloween Marketplace online! The creative artists of EHAG have been conjuring up this wish for quite some time, and we are happy to announce that our new EHAG Emporium opens on January 31st at 9pm EST! Of course, we always like to tease, so this is sneak peek week. You can visit our selling Blog for 10 sneak peeks so far with more to come as over 20 spooktacular artists will be selling their handmade Halloween collectibles! Make sure to scroll down for a list of our participating artists. My sneak peek is pictured below, and I promise to tryyyyy to make one more Halloween original that I will offer here on my blog that evening. Stay tuned!

EHAG-up-close
* Hmmmm, can you guess who this character may be?

2 comments:

Theresa MacNaughton said...

I have been seeing these sneak peaks! Oh my - that's all I can say. Your little kitty here looks mighty cute!!! :) Theresa

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see the rest of this 'lil guy!

BarbT