It's that time of year where I often spend countless hours designing holiday products for the following year. This weekend, I am finishing up my Halloween 2011 submission for Bethany Lowe Designs. Below is just a quick peek, so you'll have to use your imagination a little bit to see the whole piece! Fingers are crossed that the buying public will like these! The second two images are a tease at a series of Halloween graphics that I just finished designing for Primitives by Kathy. And luckily, if all are accepted, those will be debuting this Fall!....
* This sweet guy will be a candy container... I can't wait to see him hollowed out and ready to be filled with treats!
* Here are two paper mock-ups for potential Halloween tin horns. I really hope they will be able to produce these!... HONK HONK!
* A howling cat image I painted for Primitives by Kathy, to be applied to light boxes and perhaps other products.... We'll see what they come up with!
* One of four mock-up treat bag designs for Primitives by Kathy. These will be great for your kids on trick-or-treat night, and a separate mini set of these will offer a sweet party favor idea for this fall!...
And let's not forget that the 31st of this month is fast approaching. That means that EHAG's Emporium will soon be offering a spooky-fun variety of Halloween one of a kind collectibles from the talented artists of EHAG! Please visit the EHAG Emporium on Wednesday, March 31st at 9pm EST to see all the latest goodies. I will have an original Halloween piece up for adoption and if time permits, I would like to offer an additional piece here on my blog. So, stay tuned!
* © 2010 Johanna Parker Design *Photos & Designs are the property of Johanna Parker and may not be used without permission.