Sunday, December 19, 2010

Christmas Gallery Update!...

It has been ages since I have spent the time to update my Christmas Folk Art Gallery! With show season winding down, I have finally had a moment to sift through some current images of my work from this season to share with you. This year flew by much too quickly for me, so my collection of holiday one of kinds was smaller this time around. But, here is a peek at a few of the fun characters that I was able to create. Below is a tease of a few originals featured in my Gallery. You can always find a link to my various Folk Art Galleries by clicking on the text links on the top right-side column of this blog. You will then be redirected to my Website. Items featured in my Gallery have all found loving homes, but if you are interested in adopting a holiday original from me, please send me an email to join my e-mailing list for updates!
Contact:
johanna@johannaparkerdesign.com

Cheers!
~ Johanna

Santa-Egg-Cup
* A jolly Santa candy egg cup boasts his classic "HO HO HO!"



PS: If you click on "Christmas Gallery Next" at the bottom of my first Christmas Gallery page, you'll find yourself looking at holiday creations of mine from 2008.... It's interesting to compare the quality of photos from an old point and shoot camera I often used to this year's crystal clear images from our DSLR by Nikon.... Makes a BIG difference!

Festive-Girl-in-mittens
* Both Santa above along with this sweet girl, dressed for the holiday season, are wearing felted mittens. To see more, visit my Christmas Gallery!



Christmas-Snowman-Ball
* You just want to squeeze this snowman's chubby cheeks!



Christmas-Kitty-Kettle
* A sweet winter kitty up close ~ one of the few winter-themed kettle cups I was able to complete for my holiday show season....



Painted-holiday-owls
* A closer look reveals a trio of holiday owls hand-painted on the spherical base of a red-feathered owl named "Holly Hoot Hoot"

Photography & Folk Art, © 2010 Johanna Parker Design - Images may not be used without permission.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love ALL of your Galleries!..... Thanks for sharing some of your wonderful creations here so we can marvel at them

- Marilyn

aprilmecheelesdulllife said...

They are all so Cute !!!

Johanna Parker said...

Thank you!!!! :)

~ Johanna