I had a silly vision this morning that Jack would lead us all into the New Year! After all, he does have quite the reputation for celebrating the holidays in style. So, I stripped the mailbox of its rather garish silver garland and brought it in for Jack to sniff. With a little persuasion, he was soon fashioning this shiny stole and leash combo, and I was begging JP to play along. Luckily, all went well and my silly vision began to take shape. And, Voila ~ HAPPY NEW YEAR to YOU! I wish you and yours the best that 2011 has to offer. May it be filled with magic, shimmer and delight!
~ Johanna, Jack (and JP, our willing & ever-ready camera man)
* Jack leads the way to a prosperous New Year!...
* Jack looks up and questions my sanity..... :)
* He glances up once again, just to double check....
* A proud pose he strikes here with that shimmery stole! (He loves the attention)
* One more glance back to make sure we are headed down the right path...
* A swoosh and a jump, and he's ready for a break! Me too :)
Photography © 2011 Johanna Parker Design - Images may not be used without permission.