Thursday, September 27, 2012

Trunk Show Sneak Peek...

Hey Halloween fans! A few of you have asked for sneak peeks from my collection of originals. You know me ~ I don't like to reveal too much, but here are a few teaser images of just some of my one of a kinds that I will be offering at this Saturday's Trunk Show! I hope this will tie you over for now.... hehe! (and yes, the remaining original delights from my Denver event will find their way to the Ghoultide Gathering) I have much yet to do, so bye for now and SEE you SOON!


 ~ Johanna
Bats

* A Batty Egg Cup & a couple of mini bat busts..... Cute!

Spirits

* A couple of Ghosts and a lumina jack-o'-lantern..... There's a really cool ghostly bust back there!  Wish I could keep 'em!

Owl-Vase-&-Cat-Container

* Towering base chamber vase owl that I poured many many hours into.... and a sweet trick or treat black cat candy container......

Halloween-Friends

* Quartet of Halloween friends including a vintage green-hued Jack....

Owl-&-Bat

* Bold Halloween owl ball character and a sweet bat candy container off in the distance....

And yes, there will be more at this Saturday's Trunk Show!  Doors open at noon, but arrive a wee bit early as they sometimes open a tad before schedule...

Follow Me on Pinterest

3 comments:

Sandy said...

These all look delightfully fun! Wish I lived closer - maybe I should hop on a plane and swoop in to collect a JPD piece!

Martha said...

Of course you have outdone yourself Johanna!!! Love love love Lumina Jack, and that sweet little bat bust....Adorable!
Wish I could make the fall shows....oh well, some year! But can't wait for Dec!
I would wish you luck, but my dear, you just don't need it! Your creations are truly wonderful!!! Have a really fun couple of weeks of shows. I will be awaiting all your pictures. You will find super cute outfits and have great times with all your artist buddies!!
Hugs and Kisses!
Martha

Johanna Parker said...

Ahhh, thank you both! I wish you both could come! I'm fairly exhausted, trying to get everything done in time - 2 shows back to back is a bit insane!!!.... But, I know they will be fun, and I'll take a little extra luck just in case :) Here's hope for smooth sailing, and a lot of happy collectors with bright eyes and big smiles...

Best wishes,
~ Johanna