Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Meet the Artist - Win an Original - Gallery Event!


Hi Friends!

I will be at Show of Hands Gallery in Cherry Creek North this Thursday from 5pm - 7pm and again on Saturday, from Noon - 3pm! It is a delightful artisan shop filled with hand-crafted delights. I am finishing up a collection of one of a kind Halloween pieces that will be available! ALL attendees will also be eligible to WIN my original Jack-o'-Lantern that I created, exclusively for this special event! The raffle takes place at Show of Hands, from October 10th - October 13th, but I hope you can swing by when I am there to mingle and say hi! This is a chance for me to unwind and enjoy your company! Unlike last weekend's Halloween show, I promise not to be in a frenzy... So, I look forward to this opportunity to socialize! Hospitality will include delicious seasonal cookies & brownies from local bakery, Sugar District & Company. So, stop in for a cup of hot cider, a sweet treat and lots of eye candy! Bring your friends and family too!

Johanna-Parker-with-Percy

* Meet Johanna *

Thursday, October 10th: 5pm - 7pm


Saturday, October 12th: Noon - 3pm

Show of Hands is located at 210 Clayton Street, Denver 80206. Look for their green awning, lovely street-front sculpture garden and a small parking lot directly in front of their windows

Show-of-Hands

Keep an eye here on my BLOG as I will post photos from last weekend's Halloween Trunk Show at Leo's. And, I plan to host a spontaneous Blog Sale of my signed Halloween reproductions next week! Later this month, we have another spooktacular Collector Spotlight to showcase as well! So, stay tuned for more delightful Halloween eye candy!

THANK YOU to all of my dear and dedicated collectors who have made my show season so uplifting and magical! It has been such a treat to see your smiling faces, and I appreciate the journey you made from both near and far to visit with me and collect my Halloween folk art! You continue to inspire me and allow me to do what I love to do! Halloween HUGSSSSSSSS to you!

HAPPY month of HALLOWEEN!
~ Johanna ~

Follow Me on Pinterest

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the poster. You look so cute and I love the little Percy Pumpkin. Have a wonderful time. Wish I could be there.