Monday, April 14, 2014

Spring Folk Art Delights...

My spontaneous Spring Folk Art sale debuted this evening, only via my e-Newsletter, and I want to offer my THANKS to all of you that adopted a collectible original. I know some of you were anxiously awaiting for the sale to start with eyes peeled on the 'ol inbox! Thank you for your perseverance and your patience. I wish I had made more pieces to go around, but I appreciate the interest of so many art-loving friends hoping to acquire a special piece! For those of you that missed this sale, you can peek at my "Spring it On" Newsletter for links to more photos of each piece. Prior to the sale, I snuck a few artsy photos of these blooming delights. So, Enjoy!

Happy Spring,
~ Johanna

Bloom-Tulip-by-Johanna-Parker

* A sweet tulip egg cup blooms from a vintage flower-shaped ice cream bowl! I love mixing my old pottery with my folk art....

Spring-Trio-by-Johanna-Parker

* A trio of spring folk art characters nestle together on an old green serving tray. McCoy pottery finds, turned upside down, make the perfect pedestals...

Earth-&-Sea-Owl-by-Johanna-Parker

* More pottery, in various shades of blue and green, complement the painted earth and sea hues of this sweet owl egg cup....

Tulip-Folk-Art-by-Johanna-Parker 


* Folk art tulips blush while posing for another photo. A primitive garden trellis adds design interest to the background...

Tulip-Bust-by-Johanna-Parker

* And, this sweet tulip bust was the perfect topper for a lovely antique Roseville vessel...

Connie-Cocoa-by-Johanna-Parker

* A chocolate brown bunny looks delish on this vintage pink serving dish...

Choco-Cats-by-Johanna-Parker

* And a pair of chocolate brown folk art cats take a spring sun bath together......
Purrrrfect :)


Follow along with me on:

Instagram   Follow Me on Pinterest  and Facebook!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sooo cute! These turned out so sweet. I also spy a gorgeous mosaic piece under those cuties. :)