Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Trunk Show Teaser....

Hello friends! Well after an intensive last couple+ weeks I am briefly coming up for air to share some teaser photos of some of the one of kind folk art collectibles I will be taking with me this Saturday to the Halloween Trunk Show in Denver! It feels really good to have these pieces complete. Now, I have just 3 days to prepare everything else! EEEEEK! Next, I'll be signing and packing up my licensed folk art designs and candles as well as picking out all the Halloween notepads to cart with me to the show. I'll have lots of goodies including ornaments too. If you've never been, take a stroll down memory lane to visit last year's Trunk Show event. It's fun for the whole family, starts at Noon, and is FREE! Bring your appetite too as tasty delights for lunch and dessert will be wafting through the air. Please join us on historic S. Pearl Street this Saturday October 10th in Leo's Garage!

For now... here's a sneak peek at  just some of my Trunk Show one of a kind treasures... Many more to come!

Johanna-Parker-Witch-&-Frank

* A sweet witch & Frank character are included in this year's egg cup collection...

Johanna-Parker-Fox-Candy-Container

* Watch out! This tall candy container fox is a sly guy...

Johanna-Parker-Spider

* Halloween wouldn't be quite as spooky without a spider!

Johanna-Parker-Black-Cats

* A pair of black cats smile for the haunted holiday season...

Johanna-Parker-Jack-o-Lanterns

* A trio of Jacks line up to grin and glow!

Johanna-Parker-Frankenstein

* This Frankenstein is donning some snazzy Halloween duds!

Johanna-Parker-Moon-&-Crow

* "1, 2, 3, Lift Off!" says the crow to the moon...

Johanna-Parker-Owl-on-Jack

* A sweet hoot owl perches on a jolly jack. What a FUN stack!

Johanna-Parker-Bat-&-Bee

* Bat & Bee wings made of wire add unique character to these Halloween fliers...

Johanna-Parker-Black-Cat-Egg-Cup

* This black cat egg cup hollers to get out the decorations and festoon the halls for Halloween! NOW!

Johanna-Parker-Jack

* And this shy 'lil guy shares a heart-warming smile and reminds us that Halloween has a sweet side. Express it with pride.

I hope to see you at Denver's Halloween Trunk Show this Saturday!

See you Soon!
~ Johanna



Instagram

Follow me on FACEBOOK too....


5 comments:

Leanne E said...

Would so love to have a Frankie and a Fox!!! Gorgeous all :)

Penny Houser said...

OMG, they are all wonderful! You are the bomb Johanna. Wish I could be at the show.

Johanna Parker said...

Hehe! Ahh, Thank you both! I WISH you two could join me a the show... Maybe one of these days :)

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
xo,
~ Johanna

Monica said...

Oh!! My!! the Frankenstein is precious. Your work is beautiful....

Johanna Parker said...

Ahhh, thank you Monica!!! I appreciate that! Happy Halloween :)

Hugs,
~ Johanna