Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Vintage Holiday Sneak Peek...

I've got a special treat for you! I am releasing my small collection of vintage style holiday graphics, screen printed on box signs, ornament plaques and character stand-ups. These limited edition collectibles made only a brief appearance via Primitives by Kathy at last summer's gift market. Shortly after, PBK's themes and color palettes took a different path, and hence, this retro winter collection came to an end. As these designs were not introduced at this January's market, it's safe to say that production was low, making these finds extra special! I was fortunate enough to get my hands on an assortment of samples, and I will soon be releasing those to you! Each piece is SIGNED on the back or the base by me, the artist of each design.

Check back this evening, November 22nd at 6:30 pm EST for a medley of Collector Sets that will be posting here on my Blog.

Thanks for your interest!!
~ Johanna

Johanna-Parker-Vintage-Holiday-Collection

No comments: