Monday, March 27, 2017

Out of the Box & into the Land of Hexagonia!

Hi Friends! 
I have a small, time sensitive favor to ask... The brightly colored design below is my entry into Spoonflower's Hexagon Challenge. If you like it, will you visit Spoonflower's Contest page, locate my "Land of Hexagonia" entry and enter a vote for me? There are lots of pretty patterns to marvel at, so vote for your faves! (no need to log in ~ voting is open to the public) THANK YOU!! Voting ends tomorrow, March 28th! I know, I'm not giving you much notice, and if you're reading this after the due date, well I still want to share this fun design with you! It will soon be available on fabrics, wall paper & gift wrap. Almost all the elements in this design are made up of 6-sided hexagons in varying shapes. I enjoyed making this pattern, and it certainly stretched my imagination a bit since I tend to think in swirls, curves and flowing lines. :) Thank you for your support! 


Johanna-Parker-Land-of-Hexagonia

Cast your Vote... (thank you!)

Given the title of this post, I did find myself thinking outside of the box and submersing myself into a hexagonal land :) I've been obsessed with patterns all my life, and lately, I have felt the need to let them out. Imaginative patterns are often the last thing I see before I fall asleep and many times, the first image to greet me in the morning. So many fun and pretty patterned ideas flash through my mind each day that I'm lucky to capture and manifest just a tiny slice of what I dream. Visit my JohannaParkerDesign Spoonflower Shop to see what designs are currently available and also peek at my upcoming designs, for sale soon.

Enjoy & THANK YOU!

~ Johanna

No comments: