Tuesday, April 4, 2017
Pattern Pleasures with a Burst of Color!
I am excited to share my 2nd round of pattern designs with you! Included in the mix is my new and very colorful "Garden Delights Collection"! I must admit that I do love color, so this group really brought me smiles and joy. The swatches just arrived, and I've been marveling out how close the colors match my original designs. I also added a medley of accent hues to the doodle patterns that accompany the whimsical hummingbirds in my "Nature's Frolic Collection". I look forward to seeing what lovely projects some of you makers out there will dream up with these designs. And, lastly, I added a couple new Halloween patterns that are oh so fun! You can find all of these designs and more in my JohannaParkerDesign Spoonflower Shop! Hop on over and look around...
Thank you for your support & Happy Creating!
Now, I really feel like we are creating together :)
* That's me holding up my latest sheet of fabric swatches :)
* Then, it was time to slice 'em all up!
* Here's a quick and colorful glance at the swatches of my Garden Delights Collection! It's a wide palette of many colors, but they bridge across each other, offering coordinates for your crafting.
* I just added the two front designs to my Halloween grouping. I designed the Halloween Cat & Owl Checkerboard design to fit just right on a standard 8" x 8" swatch!
* "Nature's Frolic" ~ It's one of my favorite groups... I used the same color palette throughout in order offer coordinates for your projects. Don't forget that these come in gift wrap & wallpaper too. And, the Roostery has lots of pretties over there, just ready to be ordered and made to enjoy!
* Jack played a little hide & seek with the fabric swatches...
* A closer peek at my Halloween checkerboard design shows the depth of detail that is achieved in these prints. Yay! This is the kinda thing that makes an artist sing :)
I hope you enjoyed the peek! I need to take some crisper pics with a decent camera as most were captured with a cell. But, I was anxious to snap some photos! There will be more to come. I hope you enjoyed the peek. Please feel free to share your feedback, and I hope you'll think of my Spoonflower Shop when dreaming and designing your next projects. I can't wait to see, and I hope you'll share a photo or two.