Wednesday, July 5, 2017

We have a New Website!


Hi Friends!

Looks like my last post was in April. At that time, we were only discussing my 14 year old website, it's finicky and rather out-dated nature and options to make some serious forward changes. A couple-plus months later and after much exploration, an endless list of how-to questions and searching through a multitude of folders for photos, we have a new website! You can still find us at www.johannaparkerdesign.com but the experience should be refreshing to say the least :)

Johanna-Parker-Design-New-Website-glow

Now, you can peruse my Portfolio tab for a gallery sampling of my holiday & seasonal folk art as well as a peek at my Licensed Designs to see what's currently being produced in the industry. I've added an Illustrations area with art samples, organized by Vector Art, Ink & Dye, Mixed Media and even Public Art! Beyond that, enjoy a peek at my Surface Designs and Artful Living photography for inspiration and a look into our art-filled lives. In addition, we now have a Store link that branches out into different areas. Collectors Catch Originals is where collectors will gather for upcoming web sales, and my Signed Reproductions page will offer a peek at what I have ordered for upcoming sales.  Besides dedicated pages to my Spoonflower fabrics and my home furnishings Roostery shop is my Printables Page! For years, I've heard your calls for instant digital downloads of my Halloween hats and other artsy projects, and now I can provide that for you! For a nominal exchange, you can print as many high-res files of my selected art for your own DIY experience! In fact, the cheerful Garden Delights Pennants in the graphic photo in this post is one of my new projects, and one of my faves! I truly hope you enjoy these projects that I've put together for you :) Speaking of printable, don't forget to visit our Print & Share page for growing list of FREE project downloads! We now have a much more thorough Events page and an About page that recognizes our little team.

Phewww! That was a LOT of work... LOL!....

And with a New Website comes a New Blog! That's right, I will be moving my future Blog postings over to the Blog link on my site. As there are so so so many years of posts here on my Blogspot platform, I will keep things as they are so that you can still go back in time and visit past posts for inspiration. Plus, trying to migrate ALL 10 years of blog posts to a new site sounds pretty daunting right now. So, we'll keep things as they are for the time being.

Thanks as always for your support! We hope you ENJOY all the eye candy over at our new Website!


Best Wishes,
~ Johanna