Friday, March 20, 2009

CATCH this Botanical Birdie if you can!

And here's the last of my Spring-themed Collector's Catch pieces that just appeared on my website! GO TO my Website to see details and be sure to click on the image for more views and descriptions. Please send me an email if you'd like to adopt this cute, one of a kind botanical birdie, and later I will update the page to reveal who caught this collectible spring bird with panache!....

Thanks again for looking!
~ Johanna
CONTACT: johanna@johannaparkerdesign.com

UPDATE!.. My collector friend, Ramona in California caught this birdie a bit over an hour after posting it! Thank You so much!... I hope everyone enjoyed my series of Spring Collector's Catch pieces this week. I will have more spring delights tomorrow on my web sale, so check back if you'd like to adopt a special collectible.

1 comment:

Johanna Parker said...

THANK YOU Ramona for catching this botanical birdie!

~ Johanna :)