Tuesday, March 17, 2009

CATCH this Cat Candy Egg Cup if you can!...

Here's another fun Spring-themed Collector's Catch piece that just popped up on my website! GO TO my Website to see details and be sure to click on the image for more views and descriptions. Please send me an email if you'd like to adopt this cute, one of a kind cat candy cup, and later I will update the page to reveal who caught this collectible spring piece!....

Thanks again for looking!
~ Johanna
CONTACT: johanna@johannaparkerdesign.com

UPDATE!.. I woke up this morning to find that Deb in Pennsylvania had her request in first to catch this kitty! That's 2 CC pieces for you so far, and Thank You so much!... Stay tuned for one more Collector's Catch piece to appear later this week. Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

snippetgirl said...

I Looooove this one!!! The colors are so soft and lovely...and cats are my favorite thing in the world :). Just purrfect!

Johanna Parker said...

Thank you snippetgirl! Glad you LOVE this one.... Cats are my favorite too.

And a BIG THANKS to Deb for catching this fun piece!!!!! :)

~ Johanna

Benedetta said...

Another amazing piece!! Love it :-)

Hugs,
Benedetta

Halloween Fanatic said...

Congrats Deb-she is a cutie! Robert :)