Monday, December 14, 2009

Going Going Gone!...

Just wanted to express my gratitude to all of my dear collector friends who shopped my Annual Holiday Web Sale on Saturday! Judging from several conversations with you, hearts were racing and fingers were flying to snatch your favorite one of a kind via email! I am just amazed and thrilled that my work creates this frenzy of excitement! Trust me, it didn't used to be this way. I would post a sale, and then just sit there and wait and wait and wait. Wow, how things have changed, and I still have to pinch myself as this reality used to be just a dream. At any rate, I want to offer a big THANKS to all of you who have an affection for my originals, and I hope each creation brings you many smiles to come. For those of you who missed out, I really appreciate your efforts in trying and hope that I will be able to offer more one of a kinds soon. Keep checking my website into the new year, and perhaps you'll snatch a Collector's Catch piece.

Luckily, I still have 1 of each Santa Reproduction Collector Set available below: You can click on their images to see more details. Just email me if you would like to adopt a pair for your holiday home! I've signed each Santa too :)

Santa-Sampler-Set
* The "Santa Sampler Set" ~ Both were featured in Country Sampler's Christmas issue this year! The Santa at left is a candy container & from my Bethany Lowe Designs collection. The red belsnickel is from my Primitives by Kathy line.

Vanilla-&-Red-Belsnickels
* The "Vanilla & Red Belsnickel Set" complement each other and look great as a festive pair for your holiday table's centerpiece! Both join us from my Primitives by Kathy collection.

1 comment:

Theresa MacNaughton said...

Oh my goodness! I completely forgot. :( I'm so happy that your sale did well, however. Maybe next time... :) Theresa