Thursday, October 14, 2010

Just a Few Halloween Sets Left!...

Many thanks to all of you who popped in at the start of my Halloween Web Sale last night and adopted a special collectible piece for yourself! I appreciate your determination and your patience ~ I know some of you had trouble getting my Folk Art Originals page to load, including me! Sorry! I'll look into that for next time as I'm suspecting there was too much traffic hitting all at once. I feel so very fortunate that your interest in my one of a kinds continues to grow, and of course, I wish I could accommodate everyone's request. The good news is that my love for Halloween is a year-round passion. So, expect to see more from me after the holidays settle. :)

I do however have a few Halloween Reproduction Collector's Sets still available! If you love Black Cats or Owls & Bats, I may just have the set for you! Each item is signed by me, and I'll include an extra goodie in your box. Please contact me soon if you are interested in a set as I only have a few remaining.

Thank you so much for your support & Happy Halloween!
~ Johanna

Cat-Lovers-Set
CLICK HERE for more details on my "Cat Lovers Set"
( The little kitty, top right, sits on a little clip and can be attached to a tree, wreath, etc...
The hugging cat pail can certainly be filled with treats, etc and Shreik the cat looks great just standing around :)

Night-Flyer-Set
CLICK HERE for more details on my "Night Flyer Set"
( The hanging owl and bat are double-sided and add great movement and fun to any room or window! The sitting owl is another clip ornament and can attach to a tree, wreath, etc... The owl on a stick is also a small rattle and can be shaken or hung. And the bat pail is ready to be filled with your favorite candy treats! )

To reserve one today, please email me at:
johanna@johannaparkerdesign.com