Saturday, October 30, 2010

A Happy Halloween to You!

It's time to put your party hat on and celebrate another fun-filled Halloween! Wishing you many smiles, laughs, frolic and treats from our spooky home to yours....

Halloween Hugs,
~ Johanna, JP and Jack, our holiday poser!

Happy-Halloween-Jack

* Jack proudly poses, wearing my illustrated party hat for Halloween 2010.... For my birthday, JP gave me a new lens for my camera that created this dreamy, soft blur effect that I just love!

Photography, © 2010 Johanna Parker Design - Image may not be used without permission.

9 comments:

Len said...

HAHAHA!!! He doesn't look as pleased this time as he has in the past. Happy Hallowe'en to all down there.

Lee said...

I've never heard about such a lens-but now I must search for one! Love the picture. I should post one of my cat with his Halloween hat on-he hated it!
Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

Happy Halloween Johanna! :-)

Johanna Parker said...

THanks everyone!..... Ya, Jack's photo session was fairly short, but we lucked out and snapped a few good shots!

The Lens we used is a Sigma 50mm f/1.4 that I got for my Nikon..... looks dreamy and has that vintage feel..

Happy Halloween!
~ Johanna

Theresa MacNaughton said...

How cute! Happy Halloween AND happy birthday to you! Theresa

Chris 'Frog Queen' Davis said...

Happy Halloween to you too!!!

Cheers!

Dianie said...

HappY Halloween :)

I love the pic and the effect the lens gave.
Cute little kitty :)

~Diane

elaine smitty said...

Happy Halloween and a Happy Birthday to you Johanna!!!

LYNDY WARD said...

HAPPY HALLOWEEN BIRTHDAY JOHANNA!

Great PIC of Jack with your new camera. Glad he's feeling better. Hope this holiday & birthday is a most memorable one that you & yours will treasure forever and a day.

My new fur baby loves to wear hats. When you get a chance come see Merlin on my latest Halloween post: http://todaysgold.blogspot.com/

Samhain Blessings, Lyndy

P.S. Congrats on your latest 365 interview. Connie never got back to me... :(