Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Holiday How-To for You...

The quick transition from Halloween to Christmas always catches me by surprise! Once November 1st hits, I have to kick it into high gear and switch from grinning jack-o'-lanterns to whimsical snowmen. With a holiday show in less than 2 weeks, I am certainly feeling the heat, or maybe I should call it the chill! And now that I have changed my seasonal focus, I find it most appropriate to share a couple of fun holiday How-To projects with you! The 2010 issue of Better Homes & Gardens Holiday Crafts Magazine features a pair of my snow-folk ornaments along with my instructions to create them! Included is a fun clown-like lollipop of mine and a ring-a-ling-ding snow-girl, both designed to hang from your holiday tree. I suggest you find a copy today as it's full of wonderful projects from both myself and many of my fellow crafty friends! Happy creating!

CHEERS,
~ Johanna

BHG-Holiday-Crafts-2010
* Look for this festive cover at the store!....

Lollipop-clown-by-Johanna
* This easy, fun lollipop project makes a sweet & memorable gift....

Snowbelle-by-Johanna
* This little cutie also jingles when you give her a shake...

Project Concepts © Johanna Parker Design ~ Photos © Meredith Corporation

3 comments:

Diane Duda said...

Very cute! Love all of your new stuff.
xo
di

shelleybhh said...

Congratulations Johanna! these are really cute, maybe my daughters and I will try to make them..I miss creating folk art! and I am curious how the paper mache sculpting works.

Theresa MacNaughton said...

That's fabulous! Congrats on the feature and the new super-cute creations!!! Theresa