Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!...

Move over Squanto, Jack is here to bring you lots of Thanksgiving cheer! With a headdress full of plumes and a fringed tissue collar, Jack our holiday poser was eager to ham it up for our friends in blogland here again. Once I started cutting the fringe, his curiosity was in full swing. And, when we thought we were finished, he was eager for more! Here are just a few of the fun images we snapped.... These holiday shoots are always a hoot, and with such an enthusiastic model, it's always a good time!

Cheers & Happy Thanksgiving,
~ Johanna, JP & Jack

Thanksgiving-Jack-1
* A fan of feathers in harvest hues, crowns his head from ear to ear...

Thanksgiving-Jack-4
* Earlier, his headdress of feathers was gathered in a bunch as he posed on an old child's chair, just his size!...

Thanksgiving-Jack-3
* Here he patiently sits as I try out his collar for size....

Thanksgiving-Jack-5
* He rolls around on his favorite rug to wear in his latest duds!...

Thanksgiving-Jack-6
* A quick action shot reveals his airy, tissue paper collar....

Thanksgiving-Jack-2

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait for Jack's holiday pictures! He never disappoints my growing anticipation of seeing what you come up with.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving Johanna to you, JP, and of course Mr.Jack the best cat model ever!!

xoxox
Celeste

Cindy said...

That was cute, have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Della said...

That's so cute, I really have to laugh (and maybe dress up my cat & dog, too). Happy Thanksgiving! Since I've been living outside of the States for years I don't always celebrate (i.e., make turkey on a weekday), but will certainly get enough food in the coming month (esp. here in Germany where "Advent" is observed the 4 Sundays before Xmas). Take care, Johanna!

BumbleBeeLane said...

Too darn sweet! Happy Turkey Day! Make sure the model gets some turkey too.Warm Blessings!~Amy

Birgit said...

Oh, these photos of Jack are the best ever!!! Thanks for sharing them, Johanna -- and Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family! :)

Hugs,
Birgit

Len said...

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving, Johanna.

Lee said...

Great picture~love it!
Brought a smile to my face.
Thanks for sharing on this Thanksgiving day!

Nancy Malay said...

I just had to check in to see how Jack was celebrating Thanksgiving! Have a wonderful day, Johanna!

Unknown said...

How cute is that? I wish my babes would sit still long enough for me to dress them up. Thanks for sharing!

Blessed Be,
Teresa

Scary Mary said...

Hhahaha that's too cute!! How sweeeeeet:) Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Shirley Pumpkin said...

That is so cute.. Love it.. Happy Thanksgiving!!

aprilmecheelesdulllife said...

Jack looks so handsome in his festive Head dress and collar!
Happy Thanksgiving!

Dan said...

Johanna~

I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Jack looks so cute all decked out for the holiday.

~Dan~

Plumrose Lane said...

Oh how absolutely adorable and your model is SO patient!
♥Sharon

Liz Revit said...

Johanna, I can't believe your cat went along with this. Both of my cats would go out of their minds!

Jack is certainly a beautiful kitty and makes a terrific model.

Maria said...

Johanna, What great pictures! Not sure my cats would be so accomodating! Maria

pussman and co said...

Ooh! I just discovered your blog and I really love it! We have the same cat!