Saturday, May 21, 2011

Web Sale Tease...

Yesterday, I happily finished a collection of ten, one of a kind originals for this-coming Wednesday evening's web sale! JP and I spent our Friday night taking their photos for all of the sale graphics I will need to create ~ it's quite the task... Along the way, we had a little fun with some teaser pics which I will post below. If you would like more information about my Black & White Delight Web Sale, please visit my Folk Art Originals page and join my mailing list. There's a quick sign-up form as you scroll down. And, if I have time to spare, perhaps I will complete a few more goodies to add to the collection. Have a wonderful weekend, and perhaps I'll see you on Wednesday!

~ Johanna

Sale-Tease-1

* Remember, if you see something you wish to adopt on sale night, please email me with the name of the piece so I can reserve it for you.

Sale-Tease-2

Photography, © 2011 Johanna Parker Design, LLC

2 comments:

Sheila said...

Love your tease Johanna!! Love Everything you do!!

Johanna Parker said...

Thanks Sheila!.... I'm always in awe of what you do too :)

~ Johanna