I know I've been teasing about opening my Zazzle Shop, and yes, I'm STILL teasing you! But, I promise to open shop this month with a Grand Opening Event and a few Door Prizes to boot! We ordered some sample shirts and a coffee mug, all featuring just a few of the illustrations that I will be embellishing my products with. Finally, as the weather and our schedules lined up just right, we had a chance to model some of these shirts yesterday afternoon. I wanted to make sure that the shirts fit properly and the prints were to my liking. So far so good ~ let me know what you think! I am finishing up a series of whimsical illustrations that too will be applied to shirts, totes, mugs and the like! So, please stay tuned! Enjoy the teaser for now........
* Me, modeling my classic Johanna Parker Design jack-o'-lantern logo!
* Pure silliness here as JP passes me my dancing black cat coffee mug!
* My chandelier owl image in black, boldly marks the front of JP's Halloween orange tee!
* OH, is that an owl on my chest?! Hehe!... Again, the same owl image as above, but this time filled in with Halloween hues atop a field of white ~ very striking!
* Why not get coordinated! If you love black cats, go ahead and accessorize! :-)
* Just another couple shot to show off our new tees...
Thanks for peeking, and I promise to open the doors soon to my Zazzle Shop. You can certainly save the LINK to my shop for now and become a FAN for Zazzle updates. If you'd like to see a few more images from our silly photo shoot, please visit my Johanna Parker Design Facebook Fan Page. Hit the "LIKE" button once there to stay in the loop about my Grand Opening, door prizes and more!
Thanks for stopping by,