Friday, January 27, 2012

Just Flirting...

February is fast approaching, and the month of love has inspired me to create an intimate group of heart-themed folk art characters! It is rare that I make time to create for this special holiday, but the subject matter and palette delight me, and well, I flirted with the idea. Fortunately, I just completed a handful of Valentines friends, and I will be revealing them on the evening of February 1st! I only have six little treasures to offer, so if you are interested, please make sure that you have joined my Mailing List. On Wednesday, I will send out a Newsletter to your inbox announcing that my sale will start within that same hour. For now, I thought I would tease you with what's in store. OH, those little flirts!!!

xoxo,
~ Johanna



Valentines-Collage
* I know, I may be getting a little too up close and personal here! hehe.....

2 comments:

Elma said...

Oh my word!!!! I am sure thy are beautiful!!!!

Johanna Parker said...

Oh thank you Elma :)