Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Have a Lovely Day!...

I bet some of you faithful fans of Jack were wondering if our 4-legged friend would be making a special appearance on my blog today. Fortunately, the answer is yes! His mood was quite chipper over the weekend, so we deemed it just the right time to make our move. I grabbed a few props, and after he heard the rustle of the red and white paper garland, his ears perked up and he rushed to my feet. I draped it around him in various ways, and he began prancing all about. He LOVES the attention! We noticed that he also LOVES my latest pair of Valentines lovebirds from my Bethany Lowe line. We perched them here and there for Jack to sniff and greet, snapping photos along the way. I know you might be asking where is his latest Valentine's hat and all? Well, me and the 'ol clock have a less-than-loving relationship, so maybe next "time".... For now, enjoy our silly little series of a cat and bird love affair. I hope they give you warm fuzzies too :)

Wishing you a LOVELY-fun Valentine's Day!

xoxo,
~ Johanna, JP & Jack


Be-Mine

Jack-&-Bird-friends

Kiss

Sniff

Love-Triangle

Hehehehehe......

Follow Me on Pinterest

Photos © Johanna Parker Design, LLC

9 comments:

Archive Librarian said...

Cute cute cute! Sweet magical photos Johanna. Happy Valentine's Day to all the lovebirds and lovecats.

Dan said...

Hey Johanna!

Love the pictures of Jack! I especially like the Love Triangle picture. Too cute!!! I hope you and JP have a wonderful Valentine's Day!

~Dan~

Elma said...

Just to sweet!!!

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

So Sweet!!!
Hope your day is filled with LOVE!
Happy Valentines Day!
Prim Blessings
Robin

Johanna Parker said...

Ahh, thank you guys!

Happy Valentine's Day to you too!

xoxoxo & purrrrrs,
~ Johanna

Becca Bilas said...

Boy he is such a great sport! Love the love triangle! lol Happy Love Day :)

Jennifer Tobicoe said...

So very sweet!

Kristin said...

Fantastic pics, what a sweetie! Happy V-Day to all friends both two-footed and four-footed!! :)

Quentin Eckman said...

Great pics! Happy Valentines Day!