Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Jumping on the Blog-Wagon!

Well, it seems that I'm about the only one out there that didn't have a BLOG yet, so the peer pressure pushed me to do it! He he! Plus, today, my EHAG friends at www.ehaag.com have been in a contagious frenzy to start blogs or help each other create their own, so here I am! Thank you EHAGers :-) I think this will be fun! I just hope that I can promise to keep my 'lil Blog up to date! Life is crazy-busy..... especially right now!

Be back..
~ Johanna



PS... Here's a pic of me & my man at the Halloween & Vine Show!.... I'm experimenting to see if the photo posts! Fingers Crossed!

© 2007 Johanna Parker Design * All contents on this site are the property of Johanna Parker and may not be used without permission.

10 comments:

Melissa Valeriote said...

Welcome to blogland Johanna! Look forward to your whimsical future posts! Melissa

Unknown said...

What a nice looking blog... I love it!!

Christopher A. Klingler said...

Great blog Johanna! :)

Best,
Chris

vintagepaletteart said...

WooHoo! You did it Johanna and your pic showed up too! Congrats on taking the blog plunnge! =o)

*Lori

Kitty Forseth said...

You took the plunge!! YAYYYYYYY for Johanna, your blog looks grrrrrrrrrreat! I will link you up right away!

Gotta love EHAG, what on earth would we do without each other??

I will finish linking to everyone tomorrow.. I'm bushed!

Welcome to Blog Land!

xo

Random York said...

Beautiful blog! A real treat!

Emily said...

Love the feel of the blog, Johanna! Plus, very sweet pic of you and your honey! :)

Disgusted Cats said...

OMG, Johanna, I just got a giggle!

I was reading the caption under your photo that begins:
PS... Here's a pic of me & my man at the Halloween & Vine Show!.... I'm experimenting

Well, I hadn't scrolled down any further, so I thought you were just experimenting with yer man!!!
"Honey, you are only here on a trial basis!"

Your blog looks great. Your idiot pal, Kip

. said...

woo hoo~~~ welcome to blogland!

CCs Whimsies said...

Johanna... Welcome to Blogland! It is a world of fun....Let the blogging BEGIN!!! Love, Christy