Saturday, May 11, 2013

Happy Mother's Day!

Here's wishing my dear Mother and all the moms out there, a very lovely Mother's Day! When May rolls in, our hearts draw closer to those that are so dear, those that have nurtured us and inspired us to look within and find ourselves. I want to express my gratitude and appreciation for the creative spirit that my mother ignited in me! It is a pleasure to create such whimsical folk art on a daily basis, and I know that my mom's artistic touch and encouragement ushered me along this creative path that I do so enjoy.
As always, Thank You!

Love,
~ Johanna


Happy-Mother's-Day-Flower-Keeper

*  Pictured above is an original "Flower Keeper" - a new concept debuting in May! These collectible ball characters can be filled with water to keep your delicate bouquets fresh. Stay tuned for my "Flower Power" Web Sale, debuting this coming week on my Folk Art Originals page. Join my Mailing List for more details.

  Follow Me on Pinterest

2 comments:

Kathy Parker said...

Dear Johanna,

Thank you so very much for the wonderful Mother's Day greeting and tribute. You have made today so very special. I am so very proud of you, and you are a true inspiration to me. I love you!

Hugs to your heart,

Mom

Johanna Parker said...

Ahh, Thank you Mom!

And, likewise, YOU are a true inspiration to me.....
You are very welcome for the greeting and tribute, and I meant every word. I love you too!

xoxoxo,
~ Johanna