Friday, October 31, 2008

It's Halloween!

....And it's also my Birthday! :) Candies, cakes, costumes and gifts, ALL in one day! When I was little, I used to think that everyone had costume parties and masqueraded around on their birthday. Later I realized that I was just unique - he he!... Well, I'm not sure if I will be dressing up this year or not - sometimes these things happen at the last minute. But I did gift myself with a little handmade kitty that I just could not sell. I really like how her sneaky little grin adds mischief to her character! So, she will be staying home with us as we greet the trick or treaters....After that, who knows what may happen on Halloween night!..... Hope everyone has great fun!

Cheers,
~ Johanna


*...here's Trixie....

© 2008 Johanna Parker Design * Folk art cat is the property of Johanna Parker and may not be used without permission.

12 comments:

Halloween Fanatic said...

Happy Birthday!!!... and Happy Halloween!!!Robert~

Carolee said...

Happy Halloween Birthday, Johanna! VERY cool day for a celebration. :)

Hope it's magical!

~ Carolee

Anonymous said...

HAPPY HALLOWEEN BIRTHDAY, dear daughter! Wishing you the most spooktacular day! We love you so much! All those childhood Halloween Birthday celebrations are very dear to our hearts too. Now, you share your love of Halloween through your gift of creativity for all to enjoy. You bring delight and smiles to so many with your folk art. You never cease to amaze us in all that you do. Have a purrfect day! Is Jack (our grandkitty) in costume today? Surely he is wearing his Halloween collar!! Love, Mom & Dad

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

Happy Birthday! and happy halloween..love your kitty..she does have an infectious grin...enjoy your day!
Gina :)

Patty Benedict said...

Have a wonderful Birthday!!!
Bugs & Hisses
Patty

Kris Dickinson said...

Happy Birthday and Happy Halloween Johanna! We should have a wonderful night tonight since it's going to be so warm (I'm in Parker.)

I always wanted my birthday to be in October and especially on Halloween, you lucky girl!

AwtemNymf said...

Happy Halloween!
*sprinkle sprinkle*
May your evening be Enchanting!!
~A~

AwtemNymf said...

oh & have a magikal Birthday!
*extra faerie dust sprinkels*
~A~

Jennifer MacNeill said...

Hope you had a marvelous birthday!
Jen

Trudy Honeycutt ~ Folk Artist said...

Happy, Happy, Happy Halloween Birthday, Johanna....a day late...oooops!! Hope it was the grandest ever!! Birthday Hugs, Trudy

Leah's Art Magic said...

I certainly can understand you wanting to keep your little kitty!She wonderful! Hope you had the grandest Birthday.

Leah

Kitty Forseth said...

There is something extra special about Trixie, I am glad you kept her for yourself!

Hope your birthday was super special!

xoxo Kitty