Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Last of the Halloween '08 Candy Cups!....

My unique Halloween candy cups have been a fun diversion for me throughout the year, and I have enjoyed sharing them exclusively on eBay..(and at my 2 Halloween shows last month) Anyway, these last 2 one-of-a-kind creations are now up for bids on eBay this week! Take a look if you like and thanks for your bids!!! As always, I appreciate YOUR art appreciation.... :)

~ Johanna



© 2008 Johanna Parker Design * Candy cups in this post are the property of Johanna Parker and may not be used without permission.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are wonderful! -- Even that collage graphic is too...It's always fun to see what you have to offer.

BarbT

Christopher A. Klingler said...

FUN to see these last ones Johanna!

I will miss seeing them on eBay when they are GONE!!!

Chris

Halloween Fanatic said...

It all comes down to super-bid Sunday!! These are wonderful! Robert :)

Anonymous said...

I've been following your work for over a year now and finally got around to putting a link to your blog on my site: ThirteenForHalloween.com