Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Hootin' Auction & a Halloween Web Sale!

Woooooo!  I am wrapping up a really great Halloween Art season with a super special Owl Egg Cup Auction on eBay and a Halloween Web Sale next Wednesday. In the meantime, I will be glued to my computer screen as I finish up the graphics for my upcoming sale. As for the owl, this unique character was made famous this fall, thanks to the folks at Phyllis Hoffman's Celebrate Halloween Magazine. This internationally known seasonal publication is currently featuring my one of a kind Halloween folk art, and this original owl of mine is pictured twice on page 23. Oh how I wavered back and forth.... too keep or not to keep. Alas, he is now on eBay and accompanies a signed copy of this Halloween collector's magazine. Many thanks to all of you for placing a bid of affection for this sweet guy. Best of luck to you! As this auction is winding down on the evening of October 19th, my Halloween Web Sale will commence!  For more details and the exact start time, please Join My Mailing List!...


Celebrate-Owl-front


* Like all of my signature egg cups, simply lift his body up to reveal a cup below to stash tiny trinkets, treats, jewels or whatever you fancy....


Celebrate-Owl-&-magazine


* Look for the spooky-fun coconut cake on the cover of this year's Halloween issue of Celebrate Magazine! My article starts on page 23.....


Celebrate-Owl-Feature

* Visit my Auction Page to see more views and descriptions of this very special owl. The winner also takes home a signed copy of this magazine....


Halloween-Web-Sale

* And Save the Date for my last Halloween Web Sale of the year!  A Dozen-plus one of a kind characters will be available for your choosing. Members of my e-Mailing List will receive the full scoop, including the official start time. So, do JOIN now if you are not on my e-maling list already.

Thank you,
~ Johanna

2 comments:

Jennifer Tobicoe said...

I love, love, love that owl!

Anonymous said...

OMG, that's the CUTEST Owl I have ever seen!