Friday, October 7, 2011

Trunk Show, Tomorrow!...

I have just a quick reminder for all of you Halloween-loving folks that will be in the neighborhood. Tomorrow, when the clock strikes noon, Denver's 6th Annual Halloween Trunk Show will begin! I included the following eye-candy-filled ad in my latest Newsletter, but if you missed it, I will be offering a really fun assortment of my latest licensed designs at this unique event. Also, I should have around 30 or so originals to offer, including a very special black cat kettle cup that made the newsstands this fall... It's bittersweet to possibly part with the little fellow, but I will be happy to find him a black cat-loving home too. So, I hope to see you this Saturday - that's TOMORROW at Leo's Garage on historic S. Pearl Street in Denver.

Trunk-Show-Ad

* The ad above features a collage of just some of my licensed designs that I will have available.. But, there will be a dozen of us vendors offering an array of vintage-style delights, including delicious eats!

Johanna-Celebrate

* A peek at page 23 of Phyllis Hoffman's Celebrate Halloween Magazine reveals a photo of me along with a small menagerie of my one of a kind Halloween creations... The "TREATS" black cat kettle cup at right will be up for grabs at the Trunk Show.... I just decided tonight that I might be willing to part with him, maybe...  :)

Treats-Kettle-Cat

* It's always difficult to put a value on such a piece.... pondering that still.

SEE YOU Soon! This shall be fun!...........
~ Johanna

5 comments:

Lisa Johnson said...

Lots of luck!

Johanna Parker said...

Thank you!!!

Archive Librarian said...

Yay! Always amazing work, not to mention the presentation. Can't wait to see it all in person... so glad for a local show like this!

Finishing up my last minute details here, on this perfect fall day... see you tomorrow!

Aaron (aka Bindlegrim)

Johanna Parker said...

I know, we're lucky to have this fun show in our backyard.... Can't wait to see your Halloween delights tomorrow!

See ya soon!
~ Johanna

Anonymous said...

Can't wait!!!

~ Mary ~ :0)