Friday, November 2, 2007

Time is Ticking Away....

And I'm feeling completely overwhelmed......You may find it strange, but I just realized that I have a Christmas show one week from tomorrow. I think I was in denial that this could possibly be true, but as I skimmed through my calendar and discovered that the 10th of November was truly in a week, I shrieked! So, yesterday, I sculpted winter-themed characters in a frenzy, in hopes that I will be able to complete all the details with care in only a few days time...... So, I'm off to my basement dungeon to create more goodies. Wish me luck, this may be a week of no sleep! OHHHHH how I wish Halloween and Christmas were not so close together. Can we a add a new month to the calendar?.... I need more time............

PS.... Happy Birthday to Chris, my brother in Washington! May you have a delightful day!

~ Johanna

4 comments:

Kitty Forseth said...

I hear ya girlfriend!! Show a week from tomorrow, ACK!! No sleep here either!!!!!

You'll do great, you always do!

xoxo

Anonymous said...

Good luck Johanna! I know you will pull it all together!!! :)
XO, Amber

Anonymous said...

Johanna,

I hope all is going well. I can't wait to see what you came up with for the Holiday's. Take Care.

Candy

Christopher A. Klingler said...

Good luck Johanna! You'll pull it together, you sound like me...we work well under pressure! ;-)

Best,
Chris