Saturday, February 2, 2008

Happy Valloween!

Well, as you know, it is the month of LOVE.... And this year, the Eclectic Halloween Artists' Group (EHAG) has put a loving twist on our passion for Halloween! Our group challenge was to create a "Valloween" piece for eBay, and luckily I was able to squeeze in the time to participate!

Click on the 2 photos below to visit my auction page to see more images, details and to bid if you so desire! It's a 7 day auction, ending on Sunday, Feb. 10. Dear winner, with a quick payment via Paypal, I can ship this sweetie to you on that following Monday, in hopes he will reach your home right on Valentine's Day! Remember, you can always
search under "EHAG" to see what various artist members are offering. Right now, the theme is certainly Valloween! THANKS for LOOKING!

xoxo,
~ Johanna



* Our EHAG group banner for this month's group Challenge...


* You can see the Valloween love-exchange between the blushing cat and the sweet Jack-o'-Lantern peering down at him on his hat ;-)


PS... It seems as though my email contact links on my web site may be misbehaving again. :-(  Please note that you can email me at either johannaparker@mac.com or johannaparker@qwestoffice.net. When I get this worked out, I'll let ya know!
© 2007 Johanna Parker Design * All contents on this site are the property of Johanna Parker and may not be used without permission.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Johanna,
Cute Valloween kitty piece!
Have a great weekend. :)

Leah

Carolee said...

Love this little guy, Johanna - he's absolutely adorable. :)

Happy Valloween!

~ Carolee

Christopher A. Klingler said...

Hi Johanna,

LOVELY as always!! :)

Chris

Kim Hardt Originals said...

I love your new challenge piece. I will own me a Johanna Parker piece this year. At least that is my plan.

Kim

Witchy-Poodle-Art said...

Vhat a sveetheart of a Valloween character!

Have a Vonderful Veek,
Vecky

Jo James said...

Hiya Johanna! I think yours is my fave Val-oween piece. Glad you could take part :)
-Joee

Ulla said...

I just love the idea of Halloween and Valentines combined! You are so clever!!! Hugs!

Sylvia Anderson said...

I LOVE the new kitty piece Johanna, and how inventive...Valloween!! :) I love it!

Unknown said...

They are wonderful Johanna!
April

Anonymous said...

I thought this piece to be very sweet indeed !! hugs. Mica

LYNDY WARD said...

Hi Johanna, well I tried to win your darling Valloween Kitty, it looks like my bid didn't even show up. AND it was close to your winner's bid, now I'll have to see why that happened.

Thank you for stopping by & letting me know you enjoy my blog. I love to write, photograph & also find fascinating PICs. I will always add more fun, captivating & interesting facts & delights. You're a sweetheart for saying so!!!

I have fun with my Blog, LOL. It's a great way to enter a world of fantasy & escape the negative that's hiding in the shadows of everyday life. I think I'll stop watching the news for a while too...

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY SWEET KINDRED SPIRIT, LYNDY

Christopher A. Klingler said...

Happy Valentine's day to you & yours!

Best Always,
Chris :)

Kitty Forseth said...

Happy Valentine's Day girlfriend! Hope your time away was restful!

xoxo Kitty

Sandra Evertson said...

Fabulous!
Sandra Evertson