Sunday, July 20, 2008

Tootie Fruity Notepads!...

Summer is certainly the season for juicy sweet fruits, and oh how I'm thankful for them! I've been on a fruit smoothie kick for months, and really enjoy mixing various fruits with apple juices to create just the right refreshing blend... Cut and freeze your own, or buy them already frozen, add them to the blender with a big splash of juice and maybe a banana or two, and mix!.... No need for ice as the fruits are already icy cold!

Anyway, being in the tootie fruity mood inspired me to illustrate a couple of fun fruity notepads. And they are now available thru Primitives by Kathy - perfect for that summer grocery list! Now go make a list and enjoy the cool, sweet flavors of summer.... :)

~ Johanna



© 2008 Johanna Parker Design * All contents on this site are the property of Johanna Parker and may not be used without permission.

5 comments:

Christopher A. Klingler said...

Hi Johanna ~ LOVELY & yummy notepad designs. I too love smoothies...and your great illustrations are making me want one!

PS: I truly appreciate all your votes of confidence on my art! Thanks SO much! :)

Spooky Hugs,
Chris

Monkey-Cats Studio said...

Johanna-
These are just the perfect thing to use when building someone a special little gift basket. Love them and smoothies!!
Laurie

Jo James said...

Hiya Johanna-

Fruitylicious!

I've got a little award thingy for you over on my blog.
Come and get it :)

Hugs- Joee

Carolee said...

Mmmmmmmm - my favorite breakfast; a smoothie of frozen berries, juice, a bit of banana, some vanilla yogurt, a teaspoon of honey and pinch of cinnamon - delcious! LOVE the new notepads, too! :)

~ Carolee

Kitty Forseth said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.. so sweet and yummy! You've out-done yourself again girlfriend!! Thank you so much for sharing.. now to find a shop that carries them here!!

xoxo Kitty