Wednesday, March 11, 2009

CATCH the birdie if you can!...

Finally, a new Spring-themed Collector's Catch piece just popped up on my website! GO TO my Website to see details and be sure to click on the image for more views and descriptions. Please send me an email if you'd like to adopt this sweet, one of a kind blue bird, and later I will update the page to reveal who caught the birdie!....

Thanks again for looking!
~ Johanna
CONTACT: johanna@johannaparkerdesign.com

UPDATE!.. A great collector friend of mine, Deb in Pennsylvania, caught this piece just a few hours after posting it!... Thank You!... I'm so glad you checked as you never know what you may catch! For those of you hoping to catch a special one of a kind in the future, remember to click "Follow this Blog," at left and your Blogger Dashboard will update each time I create a new post. It's a great way to keep up with any new surprise Collector's Catch pieces, and a way to show your support and interest in my folk art as well :)



© 2009 Johanna Parker Design * Spring bluebird is the property of Johanna Parker and may not be used without permission.

4 comments:

Johanna Parker said...

Congrats Deb on catching this fun bluebird!!!! :) As always, thank you for your support....

~ Johanna

snippetgirl said...

This is such a fabulous little bird!! Deb is a lucky lady :)!

Anonymous said...

Adorable!.. Wish I had been quicker!!!! Better luck next time I guess.

*Katy

Anonymous said...

Johanna,

I love the spring bluebird. Too Cute!:) I hope all is well.

Take Care,
Candy