Wednesday, February 10, 2010

My first Halloween Bunny!...

So, with spring around the corner (thank goodness) and Halloween ALWAYS on my mind, I thought I would challenge myself with something different and fun! In my pursuit to blend the two seasons together, the following Halloween Bunny candy cup was born! I'm thinking he would make a delightful addition to your Halloween collection. I pondered over what to paint on his cup, and then it dawned on me ~ candy corn carrots! But, of course! They exist in my imagination, so let them out I thought :) This little sweetie will be listing on eBay this evening, so please check back for his official auction link. If you appreciate his quirkiness, I would appreciate your bid. Thank you for your generosity! CLICK HERE to visit his auction page...

Hoppity Boo!
~ Johanna

Halloween-Bunny-front-angle

* © 2010 Johanna Parker Design *Halloween designs & photos are the property of Johanna Parker and may not be used without permission.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's too cute Johanna!
He can hop on over to my house!

xoxoxo
Celeste

Halloween Fanatic said...

Don't list it just send it to me!!!L.O.L. He is too cute!!!

Theresa MacNaughton said...

He is really adorable!!! :) Perfect for displaying year-round, I say! Theresa

Rue said...

Aww - he is sweet! I'm so glad Spring is around the corner - I'm ready!

Debby said...

Oh, he is so darned sweet.
debby

Anonymous said...

You are ALWAYS so clever!

Jorge de Rojas said...

hippity ,hoppity, boo! the halloween bunny will get you!

Penny said...

He is just sooooo sweet, I love bunnies and Halloween, so he is just perfect! Your the best!!!!!
Penny

Baroness Bijoutery said...

Oh that bunny is so Sweet...Just love him...

William Bezek said...

He's a sweet little fellow J!

Jenji said...

So sweet!

PEA said...

I think this is my favorite bunny ever! Great combo Johanna! Now that is thinking outside the lines.
Blessings,Pea

Anonymous said...

Love him, love that expression on his face!! He's saying,"can I hop to your house?" lol Sure he can! lol.. Love it,another wonderful pc. of work Johanna! Sue