Friday, June 22, 2012

Speaking of Carnival...

I had the pleasure of chatting with Matthew Mead for a fun feature in his new book! He asked if he could interview me regarding my Halloween art and process, and I was delighted to play along. If all goes as planned, readers will enjoy our Q & A with topics that include my latest Summer-Boo Halloween Carnival look! And, Matthew's including a composite image I took of my recent clown and egg cup characters, seen below. "HALLOWEEN with Matthew Mead," published by Time Inc., will be available this August via Amazon and select book stores! So stay tuned for that, and don't miss this Sunday's Web Sale where I will be offering these one of a kind carnival characters on my Folk Art Originals page. Do Join my Mailing list for all the details and start time.

Jolly Haunting,
~ Johanna


Halloween-with-Matthew-Mead

3 comments:

amber said...

That is freakin awesome!!! Matthew Mead is fabulous and Johanna Parker is amazing...put the two together and its pure magic!!! Lol Cant wait to get my hands on a copy! ;-)

Johanna Parker said...

Woohoo! LOVE your enthusiasm :)

Anonymous said...

That's fantastic! Congrats! You have worked hard and deserve it.

Jody H.