Monday, September 24, 2012

Halloween Treasure Trove!

We are counting down the days till Denver's 7th Annual Halloween Trunk Show! In less than a week, Leo's Garage will magically transform into a Halloween harvest shop filled with delights from myself and fellow artisan vendors. Admission is free, and the fun kicks off at noon this Saturday. We'll be open until 6pm, so make sure to save a little spot for us in your schedule on the 29th! You can even join us for lunch or a sweet treat as homemade yummies will once again be available for your enjoyment.  Well, it's just a few days away, so I better focus and do a little hocus pocus in order to be ready...

Halloween-Trunk-Show

WHERE:  Leo's Automotive - 1563 S. Pearl Street, Denver, CO 80210
WHEN: Saturday, September 29th * Noon - 6pm
WHY? Why not!!  :)  We LOVE Halloween!

Take a peek at images from Last Year's Trunk Show...

See YOU there, or Beware!  :)

~ Johanna

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Johanna, Can you give us a peak at what originals you might be bringing? Rod

Johanna Parker said...

Hey Rod!

Well, if time permits, I will post another peek this week on my blog. No promises, but maybe!... Wish me luck - I need it!

~ Johanna :)

Unknown said...

Ah, wonderful. Wishing you all much success and fun. Wish I were near you to join the HALLOWEEN fun!