Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Halloween Blog Sale Today!

Happy Halloween to YOU! Speaking of, are you looking to festoon your home in happy-spirited Halloween? Well, take a peek at the following orange & black whimsies from my Bethany Lowe Designs line of Halloween reproductions! Quantities are limited, so please let me know if you would like to adopt some of my spooky fun, licensed designs! All figures are inspected and signed by me! I take all major credit cards and checks. So, EMAIL ME if you want to collect some of my Halloween delights!

THANK YOU!!!!


*This Set includes a Black Cat and an Owl Candy Cone! Remove the heads/lids and fill each cone with treats! They are made of paper pulp & pressed paper. 
Hang from a hook, a chandelier, in a window, OR hang the cone separately on a door knob, and place the spooky head on a shelf. 
The options & the FUN are endless!

SOLD OUT

--------------------------------------


*This Set includes a Juggling Black Cat figurine and the illustrated paper garland with cat & jack motif!
Double-sided garland is made from pressed paper, and the cat is paper pulp.
What FUN!

SOLD OUT

--------------------------------------



* Perched Owl on a Pumpkin's main purpose is to keep watch over your house while looking spOOKy cool! He's made of paper pulp and carries a parade stick!

SOLD OUT

--------------------------------------



*This set includes a Black Cat, an Owl & a Jack-o'-lantern Candy Box! Made of paper pulp and pressed paper, these boxes are both fun and functional!
Remove the lids & fill with TREATS!

SOLD OUT

--------------------------------------


* Smilin' Simon is a hollow black cat paper pulp vase with removable hat!
Keep him as is or create a spooky Halloween bouquet with this unusual container!

SOLD OUT

--------------------------------------


* This Set includes a whimsical Jack-o'-Lantern & Owl ornament - both early arrivals and slated for fall 2014 along with a 5 foot illustrated garland! Both ornaments are signed.
It's time to festoon the house in Johanna's Halloween delights!

SOLD OUT

--------------------------------------



* And Last, but not Least!
I have one more Halloween original to offer from my 2013 collection!
"Laughing Folly" is a one of a kind, hand-sculpted, hand-painted black cat bust with illustrated hat. She's signed, dated and marked 1/1 and will never be reproduced.
For more Details, visit Laughing Folly's page.
~  SOLD ~

THANK YOU 
for joining Me!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!


2 comments:

Belinha Fernandes said...

Hello Johanna! I am so glad you left a comment that allowed me to follow you to your blog! You have LOTS of talent. I enjoyed your store so much! But the store is just a small sample of what you can do!

Belinha Fernandes said...

Lovely work. I joined your mailing list. Now it's not a good time for me. But I would like to buy something. Everything you do is precious. I am fond of Halloween characters and when I was younger I wish I was an american kid! We don't have this tradition here in Portugal nor this beautiful works! :)