Thursday, February 20, 2014

Follow your Heart...

Before March swiftly rolls in, I thought I would share a few photos that I took of my LoveBug collection! Fortunately, I had a little time to spare between selling and shipping these cuties. So, I was able to stage them around our home and snapped a few memorable vignettes. Wouldn't these photos make sweet cards? I guess I better add that to my growing to-do list! Enjoy! And many thanks to those who adopted these special characters...

xoxo,
~ Johanna


Follow-Your-Heart

* "Bella Bugaloo" perches in our sunroom window. The curtain above her is actually a pom-pom-fringed hand towel from Sur la Table, purchased a couple years ago...

Cakestand-Valentine-Folk-Art

* I squeezed these five fellas onto a vintage style red cake stand that I just found at World Market. For added height, I turned a mini latte bowl from Anthropologie upside down and placed one of my love bugs on top!

Valentine-LoveBugs

* "Armon Amore" & "Priscilla Loveletter" make quite the pair...

LoveBug-on-Red

* " Bart o'Heart" perches atop a peely old shelf, framed by a piece of ornamental iron that we found in the trash... Turns out, it was a treasure!

Lovely-LoveBug

* "Hearty Rosa" brightens up a winter's day with hints of vintage green....

Valentine-LoveBug-Group

* Here's the whole gang sitting atop a primitive end table....  You can view a larger image of these sweet guys on my FACEBOOK page...

Window-LoveBug

* And lastly, "Bart o'Heart" bids you a friendly farewell!

Follow along with me on:

FACEBOOK as well as....

Instagram   Follow Me on Pinterest






2 comments:

Elma said...

Sigh..... Hearty Rosa is so beautiful but then again they all are!!!

ZanySandy said...

I'd follow my heart but it melted - these are DARLINGGGGGGGGG!!!
*sprinkles faerie dust*

<3
*leaves a treat for Jack*