Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Spooky Sneak Peek!

Well, it's that time of year again! I am counting down the last few days before the 9th Annual Halloween Trunk Show opens this Saturday! Today, I added the final touches to this year's collection of Halloween originals, and then they each smiled for the camera. At last, I will have 35 one of a kinds to share with collectors this weekend, and below is a sneak peek at some of these special collectibles. I hope you will join us this Saturday to meet them in person and also enjoy all the Halloween eye candy from a variety of artisan vendors that make this show so very unique! Beyond my collection of originals, I will also have a festive medley of my signed reproductions and illustrated notepads, all donning orange and black! Denver's Halloween Trunk Show is a free event located in Leo's pristine garage on historic S. Pearl Street. Bring your family and friends for a spooktacular fall experience!

See you soon!
~ Johanna
Owl-Pair

Frank-&-Witch-Bust

Halloween-Egg-Cups

Cat-&-Jols

JOL-&-Bat

Smiling-Cat

Halloween-Foxes

Halloween-Hoot-Owls

Ghost-&-Mouse

Owl-&-Jack-Bust

Jack-Trio

Bat-&-Bulldog

Halloween-Trio

Owl-Mini-Bust

HOOT HOOT!  Happy Halloween to you!  :)

Follow along with me on:

Instagram   Follow Me on Pinterest  and Facebook!


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Swooooooooon!!! This group of cuties is just amazing!! Well done, Johanna! The foxes, the bat, the two-tone ruffle trim--wow! All gorgeous. I don't know which is my favorite.

Jody H

Johanna Parker said...

Thank you Jody! :) This family of Halloween characters has been a pleasure to create! I know, I agree, it's difficult to pick a fave.

Halloween Hugs,
~ Johanna

Martha said...

They are gorgeous as usual Johanna! Wish I was going to be joining you there! Enjoy the day and sell em' all!!!! Cute Cute Cute is all I have to say!!!

xoxo
Martha

Johanna Parker said...

Ahh, thanks Martha! Wish you could join us too :)

xoxo back at ya,
~ Johanna

Leanne E said...

Especially love the fox <3

Johanna Parker said...

Thanks Leanne :)