Friday, April 7, 2017

Collector Candy Bowls for Halloween! * * * * * * * * Pre-Order by April 15th!


Hey Halloween Collectors! 

I'm now taking your orders till April 15th for my new 2017 Halloween candy container collectibles from my Bethany Lowe Designs line. Each will be SIGNED and shipped directly from me, the artist, in late summer / early fall of this year. All went smoothly with last year's orders & shipments, so we're doing this again! Please make sure you place your order & pre-pay by April 15th so your request will be included in the production count. I cannot guarantee that I will have extras of each piece after my fall show. So, jump on the Halloween Wagon :)

For more Details, visit my Website!

* Please EMAIL ME with your order *

Johanna-Parker-Halloween-BLD-Orders-IG

Add these unique, Artist-Signed Halloween characters to your fall decor this year! You'll be so happy when Halloween rolls around :)

Thank you!!!
~ Johanna
SaveSave

1 comment:

Katie The Lady said...

These are the best, ever!!!!