Friday, December 12, 2008

Last Web Sale of the Year!...



Yes, it's this Sunday, and I will have a total of 15 one of a kind Holiday Goodies to offer including folk art snowmen, owls, Santas and cats! Please refresh my Folk Art Originals page after 2pm MST on the 14th to see my latest and last collection of holiday collectibles for 2008. I appreciate your interest and hope you enjoy the sale!

PS... If anything calls to you, simply email me with the name of the piece, and I will let ya know if its yours!...Your patience will be appreciated as I update my site after the sale begins. Thank you :)

~ Johanna

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What fun! love your wirey arms with expressive faces! A real treat to view your art.

Suzanne

Kingfisher Farm said...

Have a great sale!!! Love your retro house pics!! Pam

Beverly said...

Thanks for offering another Web sale, as many of us who are unable to travel to your shows enjoy them! :) Hope you are having a wonderful holiday season.