Monday, December 1, 2008

Time to Decorate!...

I'm sitting here at my computer wearing a dirty apron all covered in glitter and mica dust... Oooh la la! As I multi-task in preparation for my 6th Annual Holiday Folk Art Show this coming weekend, I thought it would be fun to snap a pic of Jack. Of course he immediately stirred from his day's long nap to see what stinky old antique goodies I was unpacking for the event. And suddenly he was in the middle of the glass bauble action, sniffing the ornaments and chewing on the aluminum tree branches!... Anyway, I had to shooo him away so that he didn't munch on anything he shouldn't, but first I snapped a cute pic of him investigating my Christmas decorations. So, you'll know what I'll be doing the next few days!.... (I'm hoping Jack takes LOTS of long cat naps between now and then!) For those of you folks in the Denver area interested in attending but not on my invite list, please email me for details. See you soon!

~ Johanna

6 comments:

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

oh what a precious kitty you have...love the black ones...we have one but have had 3 total...we have 8 right now...gotta love em..they are so spoiled/er loved...they are out babys...:)

Tinsell and Whimsy said...

Johanna,
Jack told me he has no intention of sleeping a wink.........until you get him what he wants for Christmas. You cannot win with a black Halloween cat, especially at Christmas. He is great.....I love cats! I have one named Rio......so whenever something happens......I can blame it on her .........just like the movie title......Blame it on Rio!
I wish I could see your show! May your it be the toast of the town.......best of luck!
Sue

Halloween Fanatic said...

Jack looks like he is having fun! Hope you have a great show this weekend! Robert

Christopher A. Klingler said...

FUN post and cute pic of Jack! :-)

Chris

Nancy Malay said...

Your little Jack looks like he doesn't know what he wants to dig into first!

I'm sure your decoartions will be beautiful!

Nancy

Halloween Fanatic said...

Can't wait to see pictures from your show and your holiday decorations! You must be tired especially if you have as many pieces as you did in the pictures last year! Have fun!