Saturday, January 30, 2010

Halloween in January!

At last, the EHAG Emporium is now open! I hope you've enjoyed the various offerings of one of a kind Halloween delights from our fellow EHAG artists! Please hop on over to our Emporium blog to take a gander if you have not done so just yet.... Tonight, I have two original goodies available, so take a peek below!
To purchase: SEND an email to me at:
johanna@johannaparkerdesign.com
( and please include the NAME of the PIECE you wish to adopt )

Thank you for stopping by!
~ Johanna

JPD-31-Cat

"31 Cat Candy Cup"
~ SOLD
4.5" tall x 3.75" wide
A hand painted one of a kind papier mache cat serves as the lid for his festive egg cup below, offering a place to stash tiny trinkets! Signed & dated, 1/1.
$325.00 plus shipping

31-Cat-stacked

... and... . . . . . . . . . . .

Spooky-Cornowleus

"Spooky Cornowleus" ~ SOLD
6.75" tall x 3.25" wide
A hand painted one of a kind papier mache owl with style! Black glass glittered sphere hat topper & hand-sewn vintage crepe paper collar. Signed & dated, 1/1.
$245.00 plus shipping

Spooky-Cornowleus-zoom

Spooky-Cornowleus-profile

* © 2010 Johanna Parker Design *Halloween designs & photos are the property of Johanna Parker and may not be used without permission.

9 comments:

AwtemNymf said...

I enjoyed flying on my broom to see the EHAG Emporium event! Halloween is everyday for me- my FAVORITE time of the year! Yep #1 for me!
Thank you for sharing your enchantments!
ps- How's Jack feeling? I've been keeping you all in my thoughts and prayers!
Be Enchanted!

Johanna Parker said...

Thank you my friend :) Yep, I can never get enough Halloween!

And thanks for checking up on Jack! He's much BETTER! His cold has subsided, and I think he's getting stronger. So thank you so much for your positive thoughts and prayers :)

Hugs,
~ Johanna

Theresa MacNaughton said...

Everything was SO lovely~it's making me excited for October already. :) Congrats on your sales. Sincerely, Theresa

HowlingMoonDesigns said...

Awesome Pieces Johanna! LOVE your piece for the Emporium, not suprised it's SOLD! :)

Hugs,
Candy

Tinsell and Whimsy said...

Hi There.....just checking in to see what's new........and oops....it's already gone. I will have to have a premonition of what's new next time, or type my greetings faster. Hope all is well, and I am so happy to hear that Jack is back!

. said...

Loving them. Do you still have that cat that I wanted? From the BH&G article? I LOVE that cat. Remember...if you decide to part with it I am just an email away...wink wink.

Johanna Parker said...

Thank you all :)

And Colleen - Yes, I do remember you eyeing my witch bust I believe...... So, I do still have her, but my cat Jack decided to knock her off her shelf, and her hat got crushed....ughhhh - - One of these days, when I have time, I will repair her... but, she's still a keeper despite her dings and all...... I need to make more of those witches! Thanks for the reminder.....

and Thanks for popping in! :)

~ Johanna

Melissa Fischer said...

I always love your work- so creative!

Unknown said...

Hi Johanna I'm so happy your gorgeous Emporium piece sold. WTG my dear!!!
stop by my blog and enter to win one of my OWOH giveaways before Feb 15th...
http://dreamsofpurelove.blogspot.com