Sunday, January 17, 2010

Spring Fever!....

I don't know about you, but I have spring fever! The days have finally started to warm a bit after an arctic cold snap that seemed to linger for too long. Thinking ahead to warmer days and spring time pleasures, I thought it would be fun to share with you a peek at some of my new spring & summer themed reproductions! I just received my Primitives by Kathy catalog, and I was happy to see my new Garden Goodies included. Our color palette for this collection was a cheery red, cream and soft vintage green. I decorate with these colors throughout the year, so it was a fun project for me, and I look forward to adding a few of these items to my every day decor. Take a peek with me....

PBK-Garden-Boxes
* Look! A fun set of Garden Boxes complement this festive nature collection. A sculpted red bird and a watering can spout serve as the whimsical handles for these round containers...
{ Item # 15913 }

PBK-Garden-Trays
* And a happy pair of Garden Serving Trays that double as wall art will certainly add a sweetness to your garden party or wall decor!
{ Item # 15912 }


PBK-Box-Garden-frames
* And for all of those photographic moments captured in time, frame them in one of my New Boxed Frames! I included my own sentiments to complement the sweet imagery. { Item #s 15705, 15911, 15704, 15700 from left to right }

Looks like all of these garden delights will be available this March. You can pre-order these goods through Primitives by Kathy or one of the various online vendors that offers my products. And, there is a slight chance that I may be offering a few of these signed collectibles this spring, so please join my e-mailing list for notification.
Think Spring!

~ Johanna

* © 2009 Johanna Parker Design *Garden-themed designs & photos are the property of Johanna Parker and may not be used without permission.

12 comments:

Debby said...

WOW!! These are fabulous, great post.
Debby

Anonymous said...

Very nice!!! I love the serving trays!! I am sooooo ready for spring:) Elma

Kitty Forseth said...

WOW, how fun are these??? Love, love, love them! I have a weakness for trays, those are amazing, all a departure for you. They will be fabulous for your Spring shows!

Anonymous said...

So pretty...I love the box frames.

Jorge de Rojas said...

Hey Johanna
love those frames and that watering can spout handle on the box. very clever.

Theresa MacNaughton said...

Oh, they are lovely! I adore the little red bird. Very spring-like and so cheerful! :) Theresa

Rue said...

Love all the birdies! Super cute and make me think of Spring!

It's been warmer here in British Columbia too, which is nice for a bit of yard work (read: getting rid of the piles of deer poop in the front yard - lol!)

Hope Spring comes soon!

Anonymous said...

These are just delightful!! They make me yearn for warmer days :0)

~ Pat

Carolee said...

Johanna, these are just darling!! Whether it's Halloween or Christmas or spring, your work always makes me smile. :)

~ Carolee

Benedetta said...

oh My! I totally have to get me these new goodies :-) I was so excited to get your large Belsnickle (reproduction)for Christmas-looks gorgeous in my home and I'm keeping it on display all year long :-)

Johanna Parker said...

Thank you ALL! :) So glad you like them!

( and Benedetta....I'm happy you like your new belsnickel too! Thanks for your support! )

~ Johanna

Nancy Malay said...

If I had to choose a favorite item of yours (which is almost impossible because I love everything you create!), I would have to say the little polka-dot box with the bird on top-adorable!

Nancy