Thursday, April 29, 2010

Celeste Strikes Again!....

I thought I would sneak one more Collector's Catch piece in before the month of April came to a close. Yesterday, I worked on all sorts of things from designing our front porch vestibule addition to snowmen for Bethany Lowe, and then I finished off the day by painting the final details on "Crescent Kenny" here. I snapped some photos of him before I made a late dinner, and then prepared the graphics for his debut. After a long day of design galore, he posted to my Folk Art Originals page at 11:15pm, and by 11:21, my collector friend, Celeste had caught him! I didn't have a chance to even start on the blog post tease as she was so very quick! What's her secret? I don't know, but she's hard to beat! I believe this is her 4th "catch" so far. That makes her the Queen Catcher I do believe :) Anyone out there wanting to conquer Celeste will have to refresh my Folk Art Originals page habitually and tap into your psychic powers or pull out those good luck charms! It's true that my friend Sandy was able to catch "Batilda," my last CC piece in under 20 minutes, so there is hope for some of you out there wanting to be the next Catcher! All I can say is good luck, and thank you ALL for your interest and determination as it keeps me excited about what I do......

PS... I will be posting my EHAG Black & White Fright Challenge piece on eBay, this weekend. Stay tuned here for a possible tease.......

Happy Catching,
(and thank you Celeste!)
~ Johanna


Crescent-Kenny
* © 2010 Johanna Parker Design *Photos & Designs are the property of Johanna Parker and may not be used without permission.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

LUCKY LUCKY Celeste! We want to know the secret to catching!

BarbT

Anonymous said...

What a great catch ~ love your black cats always!

Nicole said...

I want to know the secret to "catching" too! But, 11:15pm...that's 12:15am my time...I was sound to sleep! ;) Here's to next time...

Johanna Parker said...

I hear ya Nicole :) I thought maybe if I posted it late, it would give folks a chance to discover it in the morning.... Not this time though... Hmm, I'll have to rethink my posting times.. hehe!

~ Johanna

Theresa MacNaughton said...

Congrats to Celeste! It's a LOVELY piece. :) Theresa